BETTER NUTRITION STARTS WITH THE FRESHEST FOODS.
The Fresh Express Program provides fresh produce and perishable foods to families and individuals each week through sponsored pop-up distribution points throughout Westmoreland County. This drive-thru program provides nutritious produce from March through December.
To learn more about this program, or for information on volunteering or sponsoring a location, click below or call us toll free at 1-800-462-2080.
What to expect:
- For greater convenience and efficiency, this is a drive-thru distribution. Food will be placed in your vehicle so please make space in your trunk or back seat before attending.
- In some locations there may be more than one line of traffic. Our volunteers and staff will direct you where to go.
- Due to the large amounts of food distributed, we must adhere to a limit of TWO (2) orders per vehicle.
- Distributions are held rain or shine. We only cancel for unsafe weather. Check for cancellations on our website, our Facebook page, or your local news station.
- Due to safety concerns, please do not arrive before 3:00 PM.