All non-perishable donated items must:
Be non-perishable. This includes canned or boxed items, juices, pasta, canned meats, sauces, vegetables, prepared foods, etc.
Have the original manufacturers label. We are unable to redistribute any items missing this label.
Be free from any obvious defect or contamination. This includes popped tops or bulging lids, as well as visible mold or rust on cans or bottles.
Items we cannot accept include:
- Homemade goods or canned items
- Jarred baby food
- Prescription drugs
- Any item that has been opened or has a broken seal
Our most needed items include:
- Peanut butter
- Boxed meals such as mac and cheese or Hamburger Helper
- Hearty canned soups or stews
- Canned or pouched tuna, chicken or salmon