- Sort and repack food on weekdays
- Assemble CSFP senior food boxes one Saturday morning a month
- Data Entry on weekdays
- Mailings on weekday morning, see schedule
- Help with maintenance, including landscaping, painting and cleaning
- Internship-Help office staff with program coordination between May and July-20 hours a week. Must have own car. Mileage reimbursement.
Food Distributions in the Community:
- Pantry monthly food distributions, mostly on weekday mornings, some Saturdays. This can include: Unload truck, set up food, prepack food, distribute food, help clients to cars, break down boxes, clean up, help with registration, phone calls, parking
- Operation Fresh Express weekly food distributions on weekday from 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Sponsor Operation Fresh Express food distribution with your organization, church, family or business for $400, must be able to supply approximately 20-30 volunteers.
- WCFB driven food drives at Walmart or Sam’s Club on weekends in September.
- “Stamp Out Hunger” letter carrier food drive at Greensburg, Irwin and Latrobe Post office
- “Scouting for Food” boy scout food drive in spring
- “Fall FoodShare” food drive at Giant Eagle on weekends in fall
- Facilitate a food drive of your own at your place of business, organization, church or in your neighborhood. Click here for our Food Drive Informational Packet.
- Pick produce at local farms on weekday mornings between July and October.