wwd_csfp_2The Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) is federally funded through the state Department of Agriculture and provides supplemental, monthly food boxes specially designed to meet the nutritional needs of seniors.

Each month, 1,369 income eligible seniors age 60 and over receive CSFP boxes. In 2016, 456,522 pounds of nutritious food were distributed through this program. CSFP is a wonderful program that would not be successful without the help of volunteers who packed the boxes which are generously sponsored by Menasha.

wwd_csfp_1If you would like to volunteer to assist in the packing of these boxes, please contact Louise at 724.468.8660 ext. 13 or e-mail her at louise@westmorelandfoodbank.org.

For any other questions about this program, call Michelle at ext. 25 or e-mail her at michelle@westmorelandfoodbank.org.

Click here to view Income Eligibility Guidelines…


Non-discrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)  email: program.intake@usda.gov

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.