Many employers support charitable contributions by employees through a variety of ways. Check with your employer to see if they participate in any of the following in order to maximize your donation to the Westmoreland County Food Bank:

Matching Gifts:

Some employers will match all or a portion of your donation each year. Oftentimes, your donation can be deducted directly from your pay and the employer will coordinate the payment to the agency on your behalf. Check with your employer to see if this is available at your workplace.

United Way:

For many companies that do not manage their own workplace giving program, the United Way facilitates these campaigns. A United Way campaign conducted by your workplace can often be done with a one-time contribution or via payroll deduction. These donations to the United Way can be designated to a community agency. The Westmoreland County Food Bank is a partner agency of the United Way of Westmoreland County and our agency code is 1315.

Government Employees:

State and federal employees can participate in workplace campaigns similar to that operated by the United Way. Likewise, these donations can also be designated to participating non-profit charities.

  • State Employee Combined Appeal (SECA)4618-0031 is the agency code for the Westmoreland County Food Bank.
  • Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)60221 is the agency code for the Westmoreland County Food Bank.

Corporate Foundation/Sponsorships:

Some companies provide funding to agencies at the recommendation of their employees or as a result of volunteering for a charity. You may inquire about donations from your company and can facilitate the process by contacting the Jennifer Miller at the Westmoreland County Food Bank at 724.468.8660 ext 15 or via email at