• Any information supplied to the Westmoreland County Food Bank (WCFB) by donors, including their names, addresses, and telephone numbers, the names of their beneficiaries, the amount of their gift, etc, shall be kept strictly confidential and used solely to fulfill their donation and shall not be shared for any reason unless permission is granted by the donor to release such information.
• Gifts and donations may be restricted by a donor for use in any specific service area, and/or for any stated WCFB purpose or program, and these requests will be honored.
• All requests to remain anonymous shall be honored. WCFB does not sell or share donor lists. Donors who supply WCFB with their postal or e-mail address may be contacted periodically for solicitation purposes and/or with information regarding upcoming events.
• All donors have the option of being placed on a “once-a-year” mailing list which grants WCFB permission to contact them only once a year.
• Donors may request that they be permanently removed from WCFB’s mailing list by contacting WCFB via e-mail, phone or postal mail.
• All requests to be removed from WCFB’s mailing list shall be honored. Donors who supply WCFB with their phone number shall only be contacted by telephone regarding donations they have made. WCFB does not participate in telephone fundraising activities.